Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do you grind with a guy?

I've never grinded before. People have asked me but im too nervous to say yes. Im a girl so please help me. I just want to know how grind.How do you grind with a guy?
OH! Say yes! Its so much fun. But really, you have to be confortable with yourself, and have confidence! If someone asks, then they WANT to dance with you, so there is nothing to worry about.



Let the guy hold your waist or hands. Move your hips and butt up against him and he will move to the beat with you. Make sure to find the beat of the song though! You really dont have to move your legs at all. Back up into him so that you are really close and your back is up against his chest. Relax and have fun with it.



:]How do you grind with a guy?
I guy likes to feeel the move of the opposite sex, close to him. Flont what you got an enjoy!
  • horses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment