Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do you get a guy to come up to you at a dance and grind with you?

hiii(: ok so heres the deal. my schools gonna have a school party pretty soon and theres a specific guy that i like and i was really hoping that i would dance with him at it. im not all into the grinding thing but my friends kind of convinced to me to try it out. soo i was wondering if any 1 could tell me what i should do to want him to dance with me w.o me having to ask him.((or do guys ask)) and i was also wondering how i should exaclty grind on him i no how it its just that i wanna no the ways they like it. soo here are the questions:



1)) how to make a guy come and grind with me w.o asking him

2)) how do they ask girls to grind or do they ask at all

3)) a specific way that guys like girls grind on them.





thanks everyone!!!How do you get a guy to come up to you at a dance and grind with you?
just rub your butt on his cock n' balls and everything should fall in place.



Teachers allow grinding nowadays?How do you get a guy to come up to you at a dance and grind with you?
just start putting ur *** on him and start grinding him...............go on youtube and type in ';grinding';....... hope that helps
Lol i'm pretty sure grinding is allowed in every school. That's all we did over here for our high school dances.



To answer your questions.



1) You cant.... Unless you ask him, I don't see any possible way. I mean we're the ones who are supposed to be asking you ladies to dance in the first place.



2) Personally when I go to a club or dancing, I talk to the girl a little before I start grinding. Mainly because the girl will be more comfortable if she knows a little about who she's actually dancing with. However, i'd say 90% of the guys will just grab your *** and expect to grind.



3) No specific way hon, most of the time we're just happy to be rubbing up on a sexy lady. Although personally I prefer grinding front to front, since I feel it's way sexier. That's my preference though.



Hope you have fun at your dance.
I know exactly how you feel. And I know the exact answers to your questions! To make a guy grind with you without you having to ask him, you have to make him WANT to grind with you! How does that happen? You need to dance by yourself for a little bit...yes, you can grind by yourself! Maybe even get one of your girls and grind with THEM...that's what I do, and it makes the boys want it so bad, they can't help themselves! :) You can also wink and beckon him with a finger all seductively...I've done that, and the boy has no choice but to come and grind with me! Secondly, they don't ask girls to grind. You either start grinding first...or they do. If he doesn't start moving his hips (your invitation to grind!), then you get in there and start moving yours! And lastly, guys like to feel a LOT of sway....so MOVE your hips, and don't be afraid to really, REALLY rub up against him! Not harshly...be gentle, but use LOTS and LOTS of pressure! Boys absolutely LOVE that. ;) Anyways, hope this helps! :)
okay



1. there isnt really a way to get him to grind on you without asking



2. guys dont ask they just start rubbing up against your ***



3. just rub your *** against their cock and they will LOVE LOVE LOVE it

No comments:

Post a Comment