Sunday, November 14, 2010

Do i have a depression?

I'm sorry this is long but i really need help right now!



I'm 16 years old and recently my mom passed away and it made me sad like you wouldn't believe

For a few years before she died though i was always really sad because i could never get a girlfriend.

A few days ago i asked the girl i really like out and she said yes, i thought that this would make me feel better and it started to.

But the same day i asked her out we started talking about a school dance and she said that she dosent like to bring dates to dances because she likes to ';grind'; with other guys, but no matter what she does at dances her date is always more important.

She said we can go together as long as i don't mind seeing her dance with other guys



I didnt say anything but i cant stand picturing her and some other guy grinding!

It gets me so sad and i cant do anything about it

I never usually go to these dances because i never had a date but now when i hae a girlfriend it feels like she dosent want me there



My grades have been falling and i cant even remember the last time i was really happy

It feels like my mom was the only person who truely cared about me but now shes gone, and my girlfriend who i have liked for a very long time, it seems like she dosent even care enough about me to go to a school dance with me!



I'm so stressed out and i miss my mom and that stupid school dance is stressing me out like you wouldnt believe!

I'm in grade 11 too so universities are looking at my grades and their terrible!



I don't know what to do right now

I want to talk to my girlfriend but shes on a trip until monday so i cant but that dance has been driving me crazy!



Please someone help me with this you have no idea how stressed out i am!Do i have a depression?
I thought you said you couldn't get a girlfriend and you had just asked this girl out.

Grinding is not allowed at school dances. If this girl says she does it at school dances she is lying.

She would be kicked out so fast she would not know what hit her.

Universities don't randomly look at high schoolers grades. If you apply for a university they will look at your transcript but they are not just looking and watching your grades.Do i have a depression?
Wow, you have a lot of problems going on there :(

I know how it feels, but this isnt about me, its you.. soooo....

hmm.

First, for your grades I would get a tutor or someone to help you with the classes you need help with. Thats what is very important right now for your career and that should be one of your top prioities.. sadly. But, maybe get a tutor or a friend or just SOMEONE to help you out.

For the girl, it sounds like she is hurting you more than helping you. I would find someone else, at least now you know more about what she's like.. and maybe she isnt what you thought she was...

For your mother's death, I am terribly sorry. That is horrible. There are people that can help and care about you though. If you have another family member, grandparents, uncles or aunts, cousins, dad, siblings.. someone like that, you have to confide in them and tell them your feelings. They care about you so much like your mother has.



Goodluck
I recommend you check out this social networking community called LetsReflect.com. There are people there going through situations similar to yours. They are great for advice and encouragement.



The process of “Self Reflection” has truly changed my life….here’s my profile. http://www.letsreflect.com/profile.php?u…



This is a journey….not a quick fix. The trick is staying positive and surrounding yourself with positive people. You are capable of great things! I believe in you. Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment