Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do you approach guys to twerk/grind with?

I'm pretty attractive and I'm a good grinder, but the only way I grind with people is when one of my friends makes me grind with a guy. I end up dancing alone and looking like an idiot.

How do I ask/signal a guy that I want to twerk with him?How do you approach guys to twerk/grind with?
No need to ask to me, Alicia. I am ready for you to grind with me anytime. So get that hot booty over here pronto!How do you approach guys to twerk/grind with?
haha ';good grinder'; doesnt take much skill...if this is a club, im surprised you dont have guy come up to you becuase thats what always happens to me.
if youre ';pretty attractive'; I dont understand why youd have to throw signals wouldnt they just come and dance with you if they saw you alone dancing?
Just go back that *** up on a guy
whats twerk?
What IsTwerk????? Damn..I'm getting old....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment