Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to please my guy?

So their our homecoming dance is coming up and i would like to know what guys look for when a girl is grinding, i guess what he most enjoys and wants? I grinded with my crush last time and my friend who was observing us dancing said i should of put my butt more toward his front. Can you tell me what i can do so he wants to dance with me for two or more songs? What can i do that the guy will like while i grind with him? Guys what do you like when you grind with your girl?How to please my guy?
Ewwwwwwww.How to please my guy?
well from my experience i think guys like it when you just like shove your butt in their crotch and shake it around sexually. maybe like put his hands on your body or something too
I wouldn't grind with him at homecoming for the fact that he might get a ***** during the dance ahahah. You'll end up embarassing him over anything.

Save all that for after-wards and just have a good time. Dance like everyone else does and don't think about it.
This may sound silly, but why can't you just dance and enjoy the closeness and music and save simulating sex until later? Personally I would be looking for a new girl.
Ok you are just gonna dance right? I thought this was about something else. Dont worry that much. Dancing is easy the other stuff is serious.
Grab his crotch
When you grindin its only for a song or two. afterward they only want sex or to find another girl to dance with. Stop grindin and just enjoy the music

No comments:

Post a Comment