Thursday, November 11, 2010

How does someone learn how to dance?

I mean, I know how to dance, I love to dance, but I don't have the spontaneity to just get out there by myself. I need to have a big group of people around me. As far as clubs, I'm not used to grinding with guys I do not know, and I am just shy like that.How does someone learn how to dance?
I think that the best way to get started is by taking some lessons of different types of dances that you might be interested in...there are a lot of hip-hop classes out there...and then once you find the dance that you like, find a good place to practice, like at a club or ballroom and go for it!



There are many types of dancing out there, you just have to find the one that you like. It's all about self-confidence, not necisarily all about grinding...you might want to try some partner dancing (ballroom, salsa, swing)..they don't involve grinding, but you don't do them by yourself, either.How does someone learn how to dance?
Drink a lot of alcohol before you get out there and shake it. You wont care if you are dancing with someone or not.
i don't know.. i'm like you

but i am a dancer

i dance only during perfomances
It easy, u can start in the beginning dancing with friends and may be drink some alcohol as well. it helps few people to get confidence. The best way to perform anything is to have confidence in u. If u will start thinking inside ur heart that u r a good dancer and u are not ashamed of dancing infront of anyone, that's it.....u will never feel shy dancing infront of anyone. Dancing with a guy is really good. u know dance is all about sex and sensuality, when u dance with ur partner....try to look into his eyes, eye contact make you feel relly good....it's kind of u r talking to ur partner in a dancing and music language. Trust me once u get hold on that.....u will love dancing with a good dancer. U will never need alchol to get some confidence. Just move ur body nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment