Sunday, November 14, 2010

Is he really suicidal?

last night was the homecoming dance, and i was hanging out with my best friend, her friend and my ex. i broke up with him about a month ago and he was heart broken, but were still best friends. so we were hanging out and we danced together some. he was having so much fun and he was flirting with me but i tried not to give him the impression that i like him. i guess that didn't work. we were standing there and this sophomore i met one time came up and asked me to dance. i looked at my ex and my friend to see what i should do. they both told me to go, so i went.

little did i know, he was gonna start grinding me. so i went with it. what else was i supposed to do? i went back, and my ex had walked off. my friend told me he was really sad, so i went to talk to him. he was holding back tears, and his voice was all shaky. i have never seen him that bad. he said he wasnt mad at me but he was pissed that he let me go. and he realized how much he loves me when he saw another guy grinding me. i feel terrible. were okay now, but hes like acting suicidal and im worried. what should i do? and was this wrong of me?Is he really suicidal?
i don't believe you did anything. a guy asked you to dance and both your friend and ex agreed. it was just a dance. I don't think he is suicidal. the question do what you want to do. do you want to be just friends with him? or do you want to give him another chance? you have to set it straight fr him because if you want to move on and he keeps doing that you never will. so good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment