Thursday, November 11, 2010

Does anyone have any dance moves/tips for a high school dance?? I really need help!!!!!?

Any moves you know, tips on dancing with or with out a guy. Grinding is popular at my school, but i don't know how do it...



Please tell me how to do different things, What guys find hot or cute.... ANYTHING THAT U THINK MAY HELP!!! Any websites or whatever as long as its free.

I have a few days to become an awesome dancer, HELP!!!



and please don't tell me to dance in front of a mirror because i've tried that.... I need moves....



PLEASE HELP ME PEOPLE!!



Opinions of both genders are appreciated

Thx.Does anyone have any dance moves/tips for a high school dance?? I really need help!!!!!?
um i think u should napoleon dynamite and memorize his sweet moves, cause like yeah, those pretty much would rock my socks. and yeah... and guys like sleeves, especially when they're really bigDoes anyone have any dance moves/tips for a high school dance?? I really need help!!!!!?
Breakdance !!!
Learn the Napoleon Dynamite one!
2 Words: Napolian Dynomite... Not only is he a complete stud Muffin, but he has all the moves!
this is too funny. what are you- like 12? no way you're high school. this question is too clueless for someone in high school. if you are i feel sorry for you- lol.
It's hot when girls touch their toes and shake their *** oh and when u drop it down low yeaaaaaa
dont listen to that napoleon dynamite stuff. You need to observe what other people do and try to copy them. Be confident guys will like anything you do as long as your @ss is touching them. Just back up and rub your @ss in figure eight patterns around his package. Bend your knees don't move your feet and be confident

No comments:

Post a Comment