Thursday, October 28, 2010

There's something wrong with me- I can't get over her! Help!?

There has GOT to be something WRONG with me. She's been my best friend since fifth grade, and I'm still not sure why she ever wanted to talk to me at all. Maybe it was just because we were reading the same book. But whatever. She's beautiful, but she doesn't like to see it.



I don't know why I still like her, because she's kind of a bitchy asshole who grinds guys, but she... I dunno. Has character. And I haven't talked to her in ages because we got into a row after I was manic (I'm bipolar, and so is she). And apparently she's been treating my other friends like something she stepped on... and I believe them when they say that.



But I can't stop liking her. How am I supposed to get over her anyway? And I also can't stop talking about her, and I know I'm hurting my best friend, who crushes on me, when I tell her that I still like Marie (the bff from fifth grade)... I need to get over her. Please help.There's something wrong with me- I can't get over her! Help!?
Aww that sucks. I'm kinda going through the same thing right now. But I was thinking about this and the truth is, we can't chose who we love. You love her simply because you do - whether she's a b*tch or not. All you can do is feel the pain and get to the other side. Keep yourself uber busy and DO NOT talk about. The only purpose this serves is to feed the pain and thoughts of her. The more you talk about her, the stronger your feelings will become!There's something wrong with me- I can't get over her! Help!?
sounds fun. If you like unhealthy relationships and arguing and unrequited love then go for it................

No comments:

Post a Comment