Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to give a good lap dance? How to grind on a guy?

Ok I like this boy and I want to give him a lapdance. we are both kinda big. He is bigger than me. I have really wide hips 53inches. He is a football player. I also want to know how to make him hard besides giving him a bj and with our clothes on. He is sweet. how do you grind, well i kinda know, but i want to make sure I do it right. Do guys get hard when you grind on them?How to give a good lap dance? How to grind on a guy?
well he's a Lucky guy just wish I was him......How to give a good lap dance? How to grind on a guy?
In my experience, lots of things get guys hard. Seeing something attractive, uh when my bf sees me naked sometimes in underwear and bra or in swimwear. Even eating an ice-cream in a kind of uhh, insinuating manner. I don't really know how to explain grinding though.. But if your rubbing onto his crouch and kissing him then I'm sure he'll get hard.
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment