Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do start to grind with a guy?

Ok so I've always wanted to try grinding and I'm afraid it's gonna be awkward. So first off all how do you do it and how do you ease into it with a guy. Do you just jump in or what?How do start to grind with a guy?
I'm a guy and all I do is wait for the girl to come over, and just ease herself in and then she gets in front of me and it just happens. Just do it, don't be afraid. If your butt is on a guys dick, he will like it no matter if your good or not ;] Trust me, LOL.How do start to grind with a guy?
you gotta do it to the right song and if you think it will be awkward then it will
lol its you make it sound so complicated. Just ease yourself in but your a girl so usually guy does most of the work but just go up to him and dance on his privates...
Just start making out and do what comes natural...believe me, you will know how to do it and it will feel GOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment