Thursday, October 21, 2010

How will I know if a guy likes me?

I wanna be able to know if some does like me or atleast ever will, because no one has ever liked me.



P.S. When a guy grinds with you at a dance does it mean anything?How will I know if a guy likes me?
well i used to be just in the same boat as you but then things just started to change when i myself became more interested in them. Oh and to answer your question kinda if he does grind on you onthe dance floor flooo rthen yes it could mean that he is into you or it just mean that he is just horny at the moment and need some attention. also if he constly does it and yall beginto talk then yea it does mean something.How will I know if a guy likes me?
if da guys like u he will always be lookin to be close to u even his stares tell da story
if he shows intrest in you more than other girls he likes you.
If he flirts with you ,always comes up to talk to you. Guys do like you they are just too shy to show it. Whenever you talk to them they will be really flirtatious. Or even get shy to talk to you. Well if they grin maybe they are trying to be nice. If they like you they will be really nice and try to impress you.
normally the will stare at you with calm eyes and always give you a smile, because thats what i do most of the time :).
well with grinding, it depends on what kinda grinding your doing. If there is little contact then I would say it means nothing. However if your @ss is all over his dick then there may be something. Also if he gets an erection it may mean hes interested in you

No comments:

Post a Comment