Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do you grind with a guy [dancing]?

I'm 15 and wanna grind at parties but don't know

how so i never do and I just sit there and look awkward.



I get that you move your hips but i'm not real flexible and

don't know how to even do that really. I can't picture myself

doing that. I don't have ANY dancing experience.



I want to dance though at parties and have funnnn.

But, I don't wanna look stupid.



heeelp, yeah?(:How do you grind with a guy [dancing]?
First of all, keep in mind that no one is really looking at you on the dance floor. You know why? Because everyone else is self-conscious about themselves looking stupid while dancing. In dancing, usually the guy ';leads'; so just follow the types of movements that he's doing (assuming you're ok with what he's doing.) You might benefit from taking a beginning teen hip-hop class, just to feel comfortable with dancing and moving.



But seriously, just get out there! You won't look stupid.How do you grind with a guy [dancing]?
Just move your hips to the beat and shake your boaatyyyy girl!

Dont grind fast and pop on a slow song and dont slow grind during a fast song.
jus follow the beat!!

shake your booty! and dont try to hard!!

most of all have fun!! and dont be afraid to laugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment