Thursday, October 28, 2010

GIRLS?!?? Is it wierd to grind with a guy you are friends with? What if you feel his errection?

how long do you have to know someone before you are comfortable dancing with them?GIRLS?!?? Is it wierd to grind with a guy you are friends with? What if you feel his errection?
I do lots of things with my friends and I don't find it weird at all. Feeling his erection is part of the fun.GIRLS?!?? Is it wierd to grind with a guy you are friends with? What if you feel his errection?
Ok booty + penis=erection.



don't put your butt there if you don't want to feel it...
I just brush it offs a guy being a guy and pretty much being unable to control it. At my senior prom I danced with a bunch of my friends and grinded with a few. I felt their erection while we were dancing and I was just ignored it. It would be awkward if you did something about it. I had only known them for about 2 years.
Lmao, happened to me too. I just let it be. It doesn't matter what guy it is they get an erection if you grind with them. Just don't make it some big deal. It will pass like everything else.
it's just dancing ok you dont have to know them and if they direspect youor u feel uncomfterable just stop dancin with him make an excuse to go then after a while get up and dance wit sumone else
forget it. no rules on physical attraction. men and women feel physical attraction but can't stand to talk with each other or even trade email. and the reverse. we're a really screwy species. best thought is stay conservative. it shows respect and if she wants to get crazy you'll know soon enough.
depends on your chemistry with the person and their personality. If its one of those people who are cool about things and don't take little like dancing like OMG he likes me then you can always dance with them...but if you're getting a ***** and you're not such good friends with her I'd wait until you get used to her looks and how it is to be physical with her before you go grinding up against her.
Yes. My best guy friend always tries to grind with me when we go out to clubs together. I have known him for 6 years and I just see him as a friend and I am not comfortable dancing with him.
Well, I've been thinking about this too. Weird. I have friends who are a couple and are now married. In high school, I would dance with them and it was no big deal, but for some reason, dancing with them now that their married is weird, but it doesn't mean anything to any of us. Me %26amp; my best friend Carey have always danced with each other and her husband Greg likes to dance too and just joins in. No big deal really. I try not to ';get all up on him'; now that we're older %26amp; their married. Not that I did before, but I'm more aware of it.
trat trat tra traaraatatrarara
Do you like him? How old are you?
From what I've witnessed, grinding is more like having sex with your clothes on. How can you not expect the guy to achieve an erection?



I personally would not ';dance'; with a man like that unless I wanted to be intimate with him. If I'm moving that way I'm usually not standing up.
.you shouldn't grind with anyone besides your boyfriend.... everything else is considered being a slut!!!!!!!!. ew.!
thats the best part grindin on a girl sportin a wood

ah the club days those were awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment