Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do you get a guy to grind you?

okay so there's this guy that i like that i'm pretty sure likes me back. homecoming's tomorrow, but the thing is, he has a date (he asked her before he met me). I wanna slow dance and grind with him but i don't wanna seem like a stalker, like being around him and happening to be there when a slow song comes on. also, i kinda wanna get him to kiss me tomorrow, too.... any pointers???How do you get a guy to grind you?
He has a date, so he most likely won't.



But, at homecoming I wanted to grind with this one guy who is totally hot and sweet. So, I grabbed all my best friends and grinded with them right in front of him without showing him any attention. He was staring at me the whole entire time and then finally grinded with me and slowed danced :) it was cute.



Usually they just come and start dancing with you during a grind. Slow dances they will just ask.



Goood luck and hope this helps :)How do you get a guy to grind you?
what you do is go up and talk to him. then you imply that you two should dance. when he gives the okay, dance normally, then start to dance and kinda flirt too. then subtly rub your hand near his stuff and blush and say that it was an accident. if he's okay with that and doesn't freak out, then start grinding. if you are grinding for a really long time, tell him you have a condom and go from there. this happened to be and i SCOREDDDD.

No comments:

Post a Comment