Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you get guys to grind with you?

My friend Cassie gets all the guys to grind w/ her at parties, and I always ask her how I can grind w/ guys at parties too, but she always says ';just go up to them and ask!'; but that would make me seem like a total loser, plus they just come up to her and start grinding. How can I get them to come up to me and start grinding? I'm 34C bra size, and 130 pounds, so I don't think its cause I have a bad body that they aren't grinding w/ me, what should I do? They always seem to go for the really short, skinny girls with no boobs to speak of for some reason. Any dancing tips? thanks!How do you get guys to grind with you?
two options;

just dance like your grinding on your own and then boys might just come up behind you and start grinding

orr you can just go up to a boy and be like do you wanna dance? and then like grab his hand and just stand infront of him and start grinding.How do you get guys to grind with you?
hey first of all im one of those skinny girls with small boobs!! i dnt appreciate that comment!! but anywayz y dnt u try dancing with ur friend in the middle of the dance floor! so the guys can see that u can dance, %26amp;%26amp; wanna ask u 2 dance %26amp;%26amp; smile and act like ur having so much fun!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment