Thursday, October 21, 2010

Girls, how do you feel when a guy grinds with you when you're dancin?

Like when ya dancing on the dance floor and a guy came up to you and started grinding with you..what would you do?Girls, how do you feel when a guy grinds with you when you're dancin?
i would be a bit uncomfortable with it at first but i would do it back i Guss but its just funGirls, how do you feel when a guy grinds with you when you're dancin?
This is going to sound shallow, but it depends on my attraction to him. If he wasn't my type, I'd move away from him, but if I was attracted to him, I'd keep grinding w/ him.
Depends on the guy (is he a friend, if not, is he cute), whether he's a good dancer (very picky) and my mood that day. Am usually up for a good dance, even if it is a grind....just don't expect something to follow out of it.
If I don't know the guy, NOT OK. If we're friends, kinda awkward. If I like the guy, then sure.
if I dont know him I would push him away it is aturn off if I know him and like him its OK
grind back; its juss harmless fun
grind back
as long as he is a good dancer and hes not JUSTgrinding id be ok with it

No comments:

Post a Comment