Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I get guys to grind/hook up with me at school dances?

Like where should I dance in the room and should I be near my friends or with a clump of people? Also, how should I dance to be appealing? What should I wear?How do I get guys to grind/hook up with me at school dances?
grinding is unacceptable. if you are caught grinding you will be in BIG trouble.How do I get guys to grind/hook up with me at school dances?
From what I remember of school dances, the girls that got guys to dance with them danced in the center of a crowd (like that near the DJ/speakers), and showed off more skin than the other girls (aka, short shorts, and tube tops or spaghetti straps that plunged low).



That's fine and all, but the easiest way to get a guy to dance with you is to dance on him first. It's just that easy. Guys are hardpressed to approach girls and many of them would love to dance with one but just can't work up the courage to ask.
You should dance by yourself at the side of the room, but be near friends. This way, you look popular but can have space for a guy to get in and down and dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment