Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to grind for guys?

This girl that I really really like just asked me to bring her to homecoming :). She has already expressed interest that she wants to dance and at all of my high school dances so far, they've all been the equivalent to a cluttered dry-humping orgy. So I assume we're going to be grinding eachother. I've grinded with a girl before but I was very stiff and It was uncomfortable. Please help, I really wanna impress this girl so we'll date.

Also what do I do If I get a *****?

and...

It's gonna be awfully hot in the dance room because it will be so cluttered so is there anyway to ensure I will smell good?How to grind for guys?
Kai,



This page has all the great (and free) videos and articles that you can find on how to grind dance and songs to grind to.



http://www.thisishowyoudoit.com/how-to-g鈥?/a>



After watching these, you'll be able to master how to grind. Hope this helps.



Good Luck,

RichardHow to grind for guys?
Spray yourself with lots of deo for the smell, and if you want to learn how to grind, learn to use google as I'm sure that people have probably devoted entire websites to talk about this as opposed to tiny little boxes such as these...

No comments:

Post a Comment