Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do you grind with a guy?

I really need to know how to grind with a guy. When I ask my freinds they say it isnt hard, but Ive seen people doing it different ways. I want step by step answers and as specific as possible! Please help me!!!!!!!!!!How do you grind with a guy?
You just have to be REALLY close and dance ( I hope u know how 2 dance). Don't listen to the ninnys who say it's naughty. I'm 13 and I do it at school dances. No one really cares it's not that big of a deal it's just fun!How do you grind with a guy?
there is no right or wrong way to grind.. don't worry about what other people are doing and just do what comes natural for you

Report Abuse


listen i kno it seems like everyones doing it but those are the girls who are losing their virginity at 13.

you dont have to grind to be sexy
if you dont know how then im guessing you are a little young...step by step? you dance reallllly close. thats really all you need to know to grind. if you know how to dance then you know how to grind.



and dont listen to that chicka above me. its just whats in now. in her day there needed to be a ruler length away from each other when they slow dance
They guy just has to be very close behind you
You're probably too young, and you don't get to know.

It's bad and naughty, anyway.
ask some one else

No comments:

Post a Comment