Thursday, October 21, 2010

Is it ok to grind with other dudes at the parties when ur in a relationship?

I need help from you people... a little advice or a point of view... please I don't know what to do. Ok I have a girlfriend and we are together for almost 2 months. She told me that she used to grind with guys at the parties when she was single and that she won't grind with anyone else but me b cuz I am her boyfriend. Well yesterday she went to her friends birthday party and 2day she told me that she grinded with 3 guys and that was '; funny '; which I really don't get how. She tells me she loves me and that she wants to be with me and that she is loyal to me... But I don't get why would she grind with other dudes while she's with me! That kinda hurt me and I don't know what to do now ... should I break up with her over that? what should I do? I need an advice... Is it ok to grind with other dudes at the parties when ur in a relationship?
ask how would she feel if you told her 3 girls grinded on you at party.,and its not ok if she is your girlfriend.Is it ok to grind with other dudes at the parties when ur in a relationship?
i didnt read it but sure....
i dont think she should be doing that to you! you need to go to a party she is going to and grind with other girls and see how she likes it! lol :D
L no
don't break up with her! just tell her how you feel and that should explain things and help her understand. if she keeps doing it dump her! you deserve someone more loyal! :D
i would seriously have a talk w/ her, u know call her or something n tell her to meet somewhere where u guys can talk, n then tell her how u feel about how u don't like how she plays around w/ other guys when she already has u, state it out clearly so she won't misunderstand, n if she agrees then give her a second chance, n course if she does it again, i would seriously break up w/ her dude, relationships that goes on like that will only rlly hurt u in the end
Grinding is really not that big of a deal. It doesn't mean she was cheating or anything, just dancing. Don't break up w/ her because of that... just let her know it made you rethink your relationship when she did that and make it really clear to her how you feel.
sorry, but you are finding out .. once a grinder..always a grinder ....because they like the reaction they get from dudes ......Find yourself a girl with a little more class.

No comments:

Post a Comment