Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to fast dance with a guy, NOT grinding?

There's a dance at my school tomorrow, I am getting ready to hook a cute guy who is going, but i'm not sure how to actually DANCE with him once i go over to him.. I am under no circumstances ';grinding'; with him, but i mean if we are dancing in front of each other...erm where do i put my arms? Do i just look at his face or like put on my ';feelin the groove'; face (hahah i know that sounds completely stupid)



but i'm slightly afraid so your advice would deffffffffff be good.How to fast dance with a guy, NOT grinding?
Take control girl! Maybe put one hand slightly on his shoulder, and the other one in the air and just dance(: Or just move your hips side to side. Flirtatious moves!



Good luck, hope this helps!How to fast dance with a guy, NOT grinding?
youtube.
I'd put my arms in the air and wave them like you just don't care
try some ballroom dancing like the two step or some hip hop dance moves

No comments:

Post a Comment