Thursday, October 28, 2010

How many guys can you grind with at one party?

I like grinding with guys at college parties. But if I grind with, say, 4 or 5 guys in the same night (at different times/separately) at the same party, does that make people think I'm slutty or easy or something? Also, I'm not constantly grinding either, I spend about half the time just dancing normally with my friends. I just want to have fun, and I don't hook up with or make out with any of these guys.

I just don't want people to think of me as a slut. Do you think this is something I should worry about?How many guys can you grind with at one party?
That is right, as many as you can. Don't even think about it. Just ride that guy all night!



Forget about people judging you, you are at a party to have a blast. Don't matter who is watching. When I was 16 I went to a party and grinded with soo many guys my butt hurt!



Hope this helped:)How many guys can you grind with at one party?
As many as you can get your hips on.
that's a slutty question... You can have the whole party grinding on you if you wanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment