Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do i kiss!?!? (closed mouth and french kissing) and how do i grind?

Ok so the guy I like is coming to a party i'm having. He wants to grind but I don't really know how. How do I grind with a guy. He also wants to kiss but i dont know how. How do I closed mouth kiss? and How do I french kiss? I'm nervous and never kissed a boy before and I don't want to suck at it.How do i kiss!?!? (closed mouth and french kissing) and how do i grind?
kissing just comes naturally. theres no official way to kiss, just go with the flow, dont try to hard but also try to enjoy it. ur first kiss doent have to be the best kiss of ur life nd probably wont. in time u'l gain confidence after many kissing experiences with other guys. as for grinding, im not a dancing expert but gud luck =]How do i kiss!?!? (closed mouth and french kissing) and how do i grind?
Google it. I know that doesnt seem helpful but google will teach u alot more than i can explain in this post. Mosty its just somerhing that happenes naturally and ull get the hang of it as it happebes. Or if it makes u feel better u could

practice alone in front of ur mirror. Dont worry neither of these thongs r things u can complerly fail at
Alright thats my kinda girl! but ok when u kiss just put ur lips against his and move them around. Naturally ull feel when its right. And grinding well how i like it is you put ur butt against you know what and rock it hard against it. Get it?
Ew, look at the word 'grind'...like you really wanna tell your parents you grinded with some guy all night. But its your life, do what you want. Not what the guy wants, believe me.
Really, it's just instinct. The first three seconds (quite literally) of kissing will be awkward but after that it'll come naturally. I have no comment for grinding.
Pretty certain both come naturally!



Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment