Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to grind dance with a guy?

i've grinded with guys before, but how do you switch from going like back and forth to moving in circles? or do you not do that? whats a good technique?How to grind dance with a guy?
That's a very good question. However, it is hard to answer with words. I go to clubs at least once a week, and absolutely love dancing (with everyone)! I have learned that everyone dances differently and has their own groove to the music. So when dancing with someone, it is best to try to adjust and connect with them. But you definitely don't want to think to hard about what you're doing. It is supposed to be a fun, care-free thing. I, myself do not like just the back and forth motion. So I am usually the one to switch it up-and the guy just has to follow. My best advice to you is just go with the flow, and have fun with it! :-) And remember there are going to be people out there that you just won't connect with while dancing, but it's such a good feeling when you have good flow with someone.



Good luck %26amp; I hope this helped! :)How to grind dance with a guy?
YO! just go wit da flow... or u could join a grind line wit sum friends sumwere
coughcoughslutcoughcough

No comments:

Post a Comment