Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you grind with a guy?? Please help?

Okay so I've been to a couple of dances and parties and grinded with a couple of guys, but i REALLY need your help! Please tell me how exactly to grind WELL with a guy because whenever I do it i never do the right things or put my body/hands in the right place and always end up making myself look stupid and feeling reallyy awkward. Thanks guys, i Appreciate any answers!!How do you grind with a guy?? Please help?
if he knows what hes doing and he starts, then you just have to follow his lead. but if he has no idea or doesnt lead, then you put his hands on your butt or on your hips and shake. he'll get the hint (:How do you grind with a guy?? Please help?
loLl!! wow just ...its hard t explain
just be confident in yourself. shake ur *** a lot and grab his hands and put them on your waist. good luck =]
Why would you want to? It looks ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment