Thursday, October 28, 2010

How should a guy dance/grind?

My prom is coming up, and I am very uncomfortable with dancing. I am a good looking guy, and there are girls always coming up to me and asking to dance. Are there any tips that you guys have on how to grind? Thanks, I appreciate it.How should a guy dance/grind?
Don't grind, it's just tacky. Just move your feet like everyone else, very few people actually know ';how'; to dance.



----



I didn't say that ';kids don't grind'; - I said it's tacky - two totally different things.How should a guy dance/grind?
I am a teenager, my friend.

I still think that grinding is tacky, disgusting and juvenile.

The only girls that will grind with you are sluts.



Maybe try to be a class act, and REALLY dance with her. Most likely, she will like you better than if you were to grind. I know I would love it.
Sorry kid, don't grind at prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment