Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I start front grinding with a guy at the club?

i know how dance with a guy behind me as i grind on him. but sometimes i want to take it a step further. how do i let him know and initiate that i want to grind face to face with him?



guys gimme tips pleaseHow do I start front grinding with a guy at the club?
its reaalllly easy. first off i personally love to grind front on more than with you in front of the guy because you can make eye contact with them and check them out.. but there are advantages of both! to turn face on, when you get bored turn yourself around to face him but be creative with it. grab his hand and twirl yourself around even. or twist your head around to whisper something in his ear then just put your arms around his neck and turn your whole body around. when youv been comfortably grinding face to face for a while you can go in for the kiss if youre getting all the right signals frm him.How do I start front grinding with a guy at the club?
Most girls I dance with will just turn around after a songs done and dance face to face with me when a new song comes on... I hate face to face sometimes because I can't play around then =)

No comments:

Post a Comment