Thursday, October 28, 2010

Learn how to grind for a guy.?

I am a boy in my school, and to tell u the truth, the girls there r kind of completely all over me.



But during dances, I stay back, just kind of chill with some friends, and, you no, help out with the music and stuff.



Its not that Im afraid to dance, i like to dance, but when people go to me, they tell me to move my legs and other things, so I just kind of, stopped.



I want to no how to grind for a guy, because, girls have tried to do it to me before, but I dont no what to do, so I just get out of it.



If only there was a Grind class.....Learn how to grind for a guy.?
Dude, my best advice is just to find a girl- a best friend kinda gile not some *****. somone you truly care about and ask her. if that doesn't work then beleive me wheni tell you... go to the club and just let your body roll to the music... put you hands on her hip and get your chin over her shoulder don't be afraid to break a sweat and make sure at all times you beleive that you can do it..... Good luck mah man!Learn how to grind for a guy.?
pretty much just go with the flow of the girl ur dancing with and the music at the same time and pretty much rub up on her, but let her do most of the booty rubbin LOL
send me a pic of yourself and ill check if girls are ';all over you';
Get over yourself.
Don't worry so much about ';grinding'; and just listen to the beat and let your body move naturally.



It's all about the beat!
Well it seems like you are a deep, sensitive person that has attractive physical qualities. So be thankful of that and try not to lose that sensitive side. And it seems you must be in junior or senior highschool. So the good news is that none of this will be important in a few years. The bad news is that until then you'll be worried about it. Looking back will seem like a second but getting through will feel like forever. My recommendation is move only the way you like to move and dont give any importance to other people who are different or dont get it. When you dance get rid of extra energy that has nothing else better to do. It doesnt matter except that you let go and dance. Some people think its all just about sex and grinding seems to imitate sex which you may not have done. So it is impossible for someone to tell you how you move. Even if sexually it is a personal thing. Anyhow thats wrong - it isnt really about sex it is about letting go of inhibitions and feeling like noone else exists even though you're surrounded. Welcome to grind class, this is it, its: LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment