Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to get a guy to at least dance with me!?

i dont wanna seem too desperate, but for some reason, guys are into me.. i dont wanna boyfriend, but at dances, all the guys are grinding w/ the ugly girls and im just standing as my friends are being humped to death!!! im not ugly, but i am not hot!!! so wats the problem?!How to get a guy to at least dance with me!?
Okay i have the same problem. When we were at an FCCLA national cluster meeting there was this really cute guy named zack lol he was on stage and everyone loved him. tall dark handsome lol you get it. so I got some of my kinda friends or the girls rooming with me to dance there was about 1,000 people there but he was so tall you could see him. I was really nervous and stuff so they got me out there and shoved me into him and i said hey and looked straight into his eyes and said hey and we started dancing.



Things you will need

* Confident friends or other girls

* and your own confidence



Just walk up to a cute guy and start dancing... the thing is he probably cant dance either. And just go for it and if he says no dont give up i didnt and at the end of the night we were dancing... You dont want to regret not going for it i know i would... and it is good to find a guy you dont know because he wont judge you as much.



I HOPE THIS WORKS LOL I KINDA RAMBLED ON AND ON GOOD LUCKHow to get a guy to at least dance with me!?
well; for one. aren't you the confident one :D

well you should look cute. and you should ( if you can the confidence)

walk up to them and start dancing. you see in all the old

movies saying '; would you like to dance'; and that is very

old fashioned. just started dancing with them. and moving your

hips and butt against there ... ';parts'; they will like it trust me (:

No comments:

Post a Comment