Thursday, October 28, 2010

Guys: How to grind at dances (i'm a girl.)?

Okay obviously I know how to grind with guys but tell me the things you like and dont like... and suggesstions

and I am not a slut, so yeah

hahaGuys: How to grind at dances (i'm a girl.)?
come to my house illl teach yaGuys: How to grind at dances (i'm a girl.)?
Well glad we got the junior in HS part out of the way lol, but what always turned me on is if she took me to the wall leaned me against it and about pushed me through. I have good rythm for a white boy but not having to do anything is great!!
Grinding is pretty self explanatory. As long as you're mushing yourself up against his crotch in some capacity I'm sure he'll be fine with it.



If you must grind, that is. I would prefer a slow dance to something that degrading and stupid.

But to each his own I suppose.
Don't. I know that it is popular to grind. And it is somewhat fun, as well. But I promise you IT IS TRASHY AS HELL! If there is a man in the room with any standards of decency, he'll think less of you if he sees you grinding on someone--even if it's him. Of course, that presumes that you actually want people to respect you. If you want sex, then grind away.

No comments:

Post a Comment