Sunday, December 11, 2011

Why do girls like to bump and grind on the dance floor with strangers?

What satisfaction do they get? and how do they choose the guy to bump and grind with? Just curious, it seems to be a trend now.Why do girls like to bump and grind on the dance floor with strangers?
i dont know why we like to do it...it really starts to happen when we get drunk....but hey its fun... and if you got rthym...who really cares if you're a complete stranger?!Why do girls like to bump and grind on the dance floor with strangers?
THAT IS AS FAR YOU WILL GET FROM THEM BUMP AND GRIND ON THE FLOOR.NOTHING ELSE[THE ONES BUMP AND GRIND THEY THE ONES NOT EASY TO HAVE SEX WITH..]

Report Abuse


most gurls will grind with anyone. where i'm from. good news 4 me.

Report Abuse


what the heck does LDS mean? looney, dumb and stupid?
becuz if ur like me and most gurlz u can dance really good...and you wanna show it off...i love to dance...it is probably my favorite thing to do..hey if u got it flaunt it....
Because the stranger lets them do it.

Do you think it would happen the other way around. Hell no, sexual harassment.

Men are just looking for it, and women like the thrill of it. Supply and demand.
It's a way to get attention. they just randomly choose a guy and start feeling him up. I think it's to make other girls jealous. Like ';Hey yall, Look what I got and you don't'; I don't think us guys have any real meaning to their sneak attack grinding.,
It is symptomatic of today's low morals. Girls of higher caliber, higher morals, higher class don't debase themselves by acting out sex with strangers. I am LDS and whenever I attend an LDS dance for youth you NEVER see this kind of debasing behavior among girls that raised properly by parents with high morals.
I personally hate when a stranger comes out of nowhere when I'm in my dancing craze. I love to move and ';grind it'; but it is not an invitation to anyone to come and ';bump'; me but that is just me, I really don't know why any female would like that kind of unhealthy attention.
That was popular when I was in college too. However, it was always the guys trying to bump and grind with us girls. And being the ';good'; girls we would laugh and walk away. Only the sketchy girls actually got into it.
I have never been bumped and grinded.
Attention...and too much alcohol!!
attention- and they want to be perceived as beautiful. Sadly enough, what else does it spell out about them? Need I say?
Well, just to have a good time really. I mean we know we'll more than likely never see those guys again %26amp; we want to have some fun while we're out on the town. We might also be trying to get the attention of another guy by showing off. Usually we just choose a guy that we know isn't with his girl or she'll get really jealous %26amp; start something. Sometimes though all we can do is blame the alcohol.
  • hair pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment