Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do you grind dance? Help me out here!?

Can anyone tell me exactly how do grind? I'm a guy. I'm fourteen and i have a school dance coming up on Friday and this girl wants me to dance with her. I need to know how to approach the her, how you dance, and what i should do with my hands and stuff. Please help!How do you grind dance? Help me out here!?
It's real easy man. You just grab her hips and follow her lead. Go from side to side with the beat of the music. Don't be too tense either and just have fun. There are variations on freak dancing and stuff, but just go with that and you will learn and get better as time goes on. Be confidentHow do you grind dance? Help me out here!?
watch Hitch starring Will Smith. If the hands are too high.... just wanna be friends... hands too low... just wanna grab a little sumthin.... nah jk... just tell her u dont really know how to dance..... i didnt at that age... and i turned out to be the best dancer at my school... oh and just go to the beat
Did she mention grind dancing? Maybe she just means dancing in general, or perhaps slow dancing?



Grind? Man... that's too raunchy for a 14 yr old. Kids need to stop trying to grow up so fast and enjoy youth and innocence while they can!
Basically looks like sex with your clothing on. Raunchy if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment