Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do you successfully freak/grind w?

i really want to have sex, but im kinda scared, so i really want to freak/grind with a short guy that i like but i dont wanna embarass myself by not ';doing it'; right. im looking for advice, or just if i should go ahead and have sex anywayHow do you successfully freak/grind w?
Looking at your questions, you're in middle school. So you shouldn't have sex. And you really shouldn't freak/grind with a guy either. And if you would be embarrassed by doing it wrong with him, then you shouldn't even be dating. You shouldn't be worried about doing something right or wrong if you know he loves you because he's not going to be judging you.



So my advice is to give it a few years. And if you have sex at this age, you're joining the many throngs of stupid teens. Give yourself some credit and at least know you should wait on that.How do you successfully freak/grind w?
What does this have to do with newborn/baby???????
Erm, you asked this in the wrong section sweetheart!
lol lol lol lol lol lol!





you dont sound ready. just wait
Well...first I want to say that it's good that you are scared about having sex. Sex is a big responsibility, bigger than you realize at your age. If there is one thing I wish I could change about my sexual past it would be losing at 17. I do wish I had waited. Maybe not for marriage, but for a partner who I cared about more. Having said that...if you have to ask if you should be having sex, you are not ready.



Outer-course {as well as masturbation, which is not dirty or unhealthy and most all women do it} is a great way to learn about your sexuality without going too far. But when it comes to grinding {in my younger days we called it dry humping :) } there really is no right or wrong way of doing it. You will find what feels good to you and some of that comes with time and experience. I am sure the boy in question will be just as nervous and scared. I do want to warn you though. Sometimes when things get heated, we go further than we mean to. Remember, if at anytime you are uncomfortable and you want to stop, it's okay to stop. And you should tell him so. It doesn't make you a tease.



Don't be in a too much of a rush to grow up. You are still young, you have plenty of time for sex when your older.
Hahaha! You aren't ready. Trust me. You should really wait on this. You'll be glad you did. Don't have sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment