Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to get guys to notice me?

14.

freshman in hs.

5 feet tall %26amp; 85 pounds.

im a girl :)



My best friends and I are going to a mixer / dance.



Most people there grind. I'm going to grind too. the place is kinda like a club for teens, except there isn't any legal drinking and it is a bit less wild. it's a dance / mixer for an all boys school.



How do i get guys to grind with me? (besides asking)

Last time i went, there were girls who had guys coming up to them almost every song, or had a group of guys around them.



How can i do that?



I am a dancer, and i think i can grind fairly well.



Thanks!

(oh, and can you please refrain from just saying ';grinding is disgusting/rude/degrading'; or something like that.)How to get guys to notice me?
Make eye contact with them...simple as that! I'm guessing your fairly attractive, so high school freshmen will probably be intimidated by you. Just do anything to make yourself approachable...pretty, but approachable and smile!!How to get guys to notice me?
Be yourself.
Hmm. Guy's tend to like sluts so... show some skin. Wear dark makeup and talk to them, then they might. :)

Good luck.
Okay, i understand your situation. First of all before you go to this mixer make sure you smell super good( guys love it). Second, dance with your female friends for a while just to get into the mood. Then go up to a guy and make eye contact nod your head and he should nod back, then turn around and start grinding the night away. After your through grinding with this guy, go back with your friends. By then the guys should be pouring up on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment