Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I double grind?

I know how to with one guy but how do you do it with two?! I'm going to a party and I'm going to grind with my two guy friends. Any tips? Thanks!How do I double grind?
One in front with your leg in between his and one of his betwen yours and the other behind you....Grinding on your thigh and butt....How do I double grind?
just dance and have fun
what is that? That doesn't sound like something a young lady should be doing
.....you'll figure it out.....most ...';loose'; girls do.
sorry, but, ew.
Are you asking how to have sex with 2 guys at once?
Good luck and have fun!
I would help but... I dont know what grind is.



Grind = A trick on a skateboard :P
I THOUGHT IT WAS A STEREOTYPE

WHY U GOTTA PROVE PEOPLE RIGHT?
one either side of you? then grind on one, and the othher should grind against you too then turn around and carry on the other way....enjoy
one of them grinds on your *** and the other one grinds on your :-X
why dont you be in the middle,and have a guy on each side of you,one in front,and one in back.
yea...can you clarify...not sure if you're talking about dancing or sex
What you do is have a guy stand in front of u and have a guy in the back of u and u in the middle but make sure they are really close and just grind!!!!
Well i think one guy need to be at the back and one in front, and yall just need to try and move to the rhythm, you know,all at once.
make a sandwich
eewww
you must be really really young and dumb, or just a total slutbag.
so you PLAN what your going to do at a party?

lame.
Okay some people answering this question are a little confused. ahaha

okay well I'll say what a lot of people have already said.

A sandwich kind of thing. One in front, one in back ?

I want to know.. which, to be honest,is why I clicked on this question... Sorry ! I didn't help much..

Good luck %26amp; have fun ! (:
Er...just like ordinary grinding, but you go in between two guys. Easy.



(And to all the people who called her a whore or whatever...omg lighten up, its just dancing ffs!)
Swimfan was right...



';One in front with your leg in between his and one of his betwen yours and the other behind you....Grinding on your thigh and butt....';



also, everyone needs to stop being so judgemental.

No comments:

Post a Comment