Sunday, December 11, 2011

Girls are confusing, and this ones sending mega mixed signals?

Yo, so I鈥檓 good friends with this girl. I鈥檝e known her for a year and hung about with her and her group of friends for 6 months now (I was friendly with the other guys anyway). She really good looking and so nice, so you can imagine how many guys like her, and how many guys try to go with her. So basically, people, I keep getting mixed signals from her. At times I see her glancing towards me but when I look towards her she looks away. I went to a pre-formal with her and the group of mates (its like a big party which happens like 10/12 times through the school year for all peeps in the 2 oldest years), we danced during it, sometimes I went off to dance with other girls, just to say hi etc, however she would always call me back when she saw me with them (she jealous much haha ;D) 鈥?does that mean she likes me? I鈥檓 not sure 鈥? Hence why I post the question! Any time we are in school she would always rub up against me 鈥?eg, she was imitating how this guy was grinding her (yea, i had to take care of him鈥? Martial art style haha), she demonstrated this on me, instead of describing and doing it to one of the guys who she knew for longer... Need less to say I was happy enough haha. There way more stuff like that btw鈥?tis not a one off, and she only does it to me. The next day though she was kinda cold towards me as if I was trying to get into her鈥? And I did nothing of the sort, she invited me to dance with her, she started flirting with me 鈥?if anything I should be cold towards her!



So last night we went to the cinema 鈥?with the group of mates and some other peeps we are friendly with, it was an awesome night and after some of us went to her house for some banter. When we were at her house though things were weird, anytime I tried to spark up convo with everyone she would reply but never too me, always to one of the other dudes. Eye contact was at a minimum and I felt she was really cold towards me. I鈥檓 trying to brush this off that she is too nervous? If she doesn鈥檛 like me, I wont be too bummed, but she seems to think that I am trying to 鈥榞et into鈥?her 鈥?that arrogance and that is pissing me off.



Oh, I texted he this morning and said 鈥榊o r-dawg, tell your mum im sorry about voices last night, its too hard to control this manly voice鈥?haha ojoj鈥? as joke of course (hence the ojoj haha), but she hasn鈥檛 replyed in 2 hours 鈥?shes probably at work though. So was this a bit too strange for her? I don鈥檛 care if we don鈥檛 date; I just wanna be at least good friends with her without her getting uncomfortable.



(of course I can be stupid at times, I would sometimes make the joke about how a guy likes her and make some jokes with a bit off sexual innuendo, which at times doesn鈥檛 go down well with her haha)



So for a girl who all the lads like, do you think the way she acted with me at the preformal and school shows signs that she likes me? If not do you think I鈥檓 being forward at all?Girls are confusing, and this ones sending mega mixed signals?
Some1s actually gonna read all that?Girls are confusing, and this ones sending mega mixed signals?
Just what you say enjoy her friendship. Why guys need to make life complicated, just be natural. Make friends, and if it turns to improve then luckily for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment