Sunday, December 11, 2011

What can I do to be more forceful with guys?

I have a little problem, and it came up again last night. I was hanging out with my friends and one of my friend's male cousin. We were hanging out on the bed, watching a movie, and the guy kept grinding his erection against me, kissing the back of my neck, etc. It was awful, but I couldn't think of what to do. I just froze up, wishing he would stop but not wanting to be rude or alarm my friends. I didn't encourage him, and I pulled his hand out of my skirt three or four times, but I just couldn't say anything. I really hate being rude, and truthfully, I was kind of scared.



What can I do to keep this from happening again? How do I work on the confidence I need, or set up boundaries? I always think I'm a tough girl, but when guys get grabby, I get petrified by fear. I've been sexually assaulted in the past, but I don't know if that's relevant.What can I do to be more forceful with guys?
Do you et people walk all over you in other areas of life too or is it just with guys and touhing you? I have this problem too. I tried counseling, they said it is my self esteem. If you've been abused in the past that might have lowered your self value. At least you're abe to pull his hand out of your skirt, just be more forceful, say no, or move away from him. It's not rude to tell someone not to touch you, you don't belong to them.What can I do to be more forceful with guys?
Um first of all its not rude to say ';get the hell off me'; esspecially when its unwanted. Next time don't be so shy to say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment