Sunday, December 11, 2011

I need to get over him...PLEASE HELP!!!?

@ a dance the other night we were dancing %26amp; i asked if he liked me. he said i was hot but not his type %26amp; then he asked 1 of my bffs to dance. so then me %26amp; my other friend found other guys to grind with.



then @ the afterparty he was hanging out with a group of sl*tty rich girls the whole time who just wanted attention.



how can i get over him? i know people are going to say i should find another guy but that's kind of hard because i go to a really small school %26amp; there are only 14 guys in my grade.

%26amp; it's hard for me to forget about him because we're in almost all the same classes. what should i do?



thanks for you help!I need to get over him...PLEASE HELP!!!?
wow that sucks. i liked a guy last yr and the only thing that helped me a little was to get away from him 4 good. just try to tell ur self all the bad things hes done and talk urself out of it. i mean hes not worth freaking out over. its hard to get over someone. it takes time.I need to get over him...PLEASE HELP!!!?
read the book ';He's Just Not That Into You'; , its more for relationship breakups, not just 'he doesnt like me back' stuff, but i know a lot of girls that felt a lot better after reading that book.
you propbably cant...u shld work on not bitching.step one
yeah deff. read that book the other girl above me said. i was so attched to someone and i read that book and know im in love with someone else.
this will sound really harsh, but you have to accept that he isn't into you... also accept that your heart will hurt for a little while, and give yourself time... make a list of reasons he isn't good for you (obviously shallow would be a good one to start with)

plus it sounds like you're still in high school, and i know you're probably sick of hearing this too, but it doesn't last forever, and in 5 years (if you even remember this) you will laugh...

there is no good answer, you will be sad, but you will get better

i've been there LOTS
You can forget about him

BUt you can also try to win him back and become ';his type';
jus fine a better guy at da mall or something
read the book ';Girl get over him!!!!'; It's good but it would better if it actually xisted!!!!
well... you can develop an attraction for another guy! just give it a little time!



look at m! i got my first girlfriend at the age of 19 and shes absolutely perfect in every way! it just took me that long to find the PERFECT one.



i dont settle for less and it feels so good being so sure about the person your with!
well 2 move n try n do smethin worth while that will keep ur mind if him knw wat l'm saying jus b busy n let time pass b4 ya knw it his in tha past
  • baby name for a girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment