Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do i grind with a 6'4 guy when I'm 5'0?

my boyfriend and i are going to our senior prom together we have been dating for almost 2 years so its not a problem with being comfortable or not with him, we are well past that



I'm not worried about how to dance, but as far as grinding goes my butt is like at his thighs... when it should be a lot higher. so i don't know how to get up there? maybe him just bend his knees a little?

my heels will be off so no advantage there:(



anyways he has never been to a dance before and doesn't really know what it feels like to grind with someone so i wanna give him the full experience and enjoy himself:)How do i grind with a 6'4 guy when I'm 5'0?
Make him sit down or put him against the wall...from a my perspective as a guy we like to be sat down and when your against the wall your gonna bend your knees.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment