Sunday, December 11, 2011

My boyfriend just revealed that his best friend has been contemplating suicide.?

His friend is manipulating enough. When we go out his latest thing is that he wants to go too. I want to be more private with my boyfriend. Camping is our thing that we have been doing alone and recently his friend wants to plan camping as something that they do too, with or without me. His friend has very few friends and is an alcoholic. My boyfriend wants me to feel guilty and says that since his friend is reaching out in wanting to be with us I should ablige. I get the message that this guy is VERY jealous of my time with my boyfriend and the guy won't make other friends or get a girlfriend. Now I hear that his friend recently has thought about suicide. I think that he just wants to make my boyfriend cater to him more because he is lonely and jealous and wants to control how my boyfriend spends his time now even with me. Do you think I should let him go camping with us? I feel like it will give the guy more ground to manipulate the situation except suicide will be a threatMy boyfriend just revealed that his best friend has been contemplating suicide.?
when someone thinks about sucide is a serious matter. I think that if your boyfriend is a good friend to this guy he should find some professional help. I believe that your support is very important as well. because if something happens to this guy and you do not support him then he will more likely blame you. However you need to let both of them know that you want some time alone together with your boyfriend. Talk to them both at the same time and tell the frined that you dont mind the occasional getting together all 3 of you and that you enjoy that. but that you need some special alone time for the relationship that you have with your boyfriend. I am sure he will understand as long as this is talk. and the way its told. let me know how it all goes.My boyfriend just revealed that his best friend has been contemplating suicide.?
well if he is really contemplating suicide than a little time with him is wise. if hes doing that just to get close to your boyfriend than hes got something very wrong with him. i'd watch out for you and your boyfriend.
ok i am a guy and i can tell you calmmm down, your a girl his friend is a guy i would never choose to be wid a guy ova a girl and their is no threat your playing into this guys hand by freaking out, if you act freaked out, bitchy and all that your bf will look at you in a different light which this guy wants, just be understanding and caring and if the guys there take it with a pinch of salt and make out with your boyfriend and tell your bf you wanna mess around while his friends there, but make sure you cant or let him taste wat he's missing he'll soon get very antsy and realise he cant mess around with you while friend is around and he will make sure he gets more time to be with you,



Also consider if his friend is really suicidal which is a posibility you dont want someones death on your consionce

so be the caring girlfriend that understands, then after some time you can say honey i've been understanding and i need more time with you,



if i think my gf is a ***** or is acting bitchy it really makes me rethink if i want to be with her



so be that loving girl he wants and he'll love you and kiss you and make sure he puts you first he's just feels obligated to his friend which will pass eventually
He`s an alcoholic and he doesn`t have a girlfriend I think his suicidal thoughts are true.Being jealous of you is in a different category.He should still do things with his best friend.Girl friends or boyfriends should`nt get in the way of a friendship.I do agree that you should spend time alone.If you are with your boyfriend all the time ,its hard for his best friend to spend time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment