Sunday, December 11, 2011

Can somebody help me out here? What's his problem?

Theres this guy friend Im taking to prom and he was acting really weird at our skool dance last nite. He would like come over to my group of friends %26amp; dance with every girl except me. He wouldnt even talk to me %26amp; if I said something hed ignore me. Then he left %26amp; this hot guy started grinding me, my guy friend walked by and glared. After that a slow song came on and I asked my guy friend to dance. I jokingly said that I just got raped by a creepy guy I didnt know and he looked at my funny and said the guy's name %26amp; I asked how he knew %26amp; he didn't say anything. Then he took one arm off me %26amp; refused to look at me. He tried to teach me this dance %26amp; I couldnt do it so he told me I was hopeless. He had no problem touching %26amp; talking to other girls, why is he acting like that? What's his problem?Can somebody help me out here? What's his problem?
Take someone else to the prom and have a good time. This guy sounds like one big pain in the you know what..............your a kid for God's sake you should be having fun, not this kind of bullsh*t, don't ya think. You've got your whole life to have drama in it............your too young to be involved with someone with a creepy and suspicious and disrespectful personality.



Clue one about this guy if you were to really get involved with him the bullsh*t games he'll play with you!!!!!!

Funny (but it's not) how this is playing out for you like a movie about this guy, but you've gone to the extent to write this question on here because why you don't understand what's going on..........I don't understand how you don't, you just told us all what a friggin looser this guy is, so you must of understood it all in order to write the things you did. That's what's not funny, is ';we'; and when I say ';we'; women know it, see it, feel it, but sometimes we ignore it.

Don't ignore it !Can somebody help me out here? What's his problem?
I hope you read this cause this is important too. It will always end up as an apology. I realize cause I've been there that some people are like talking to a brick wall. Don't be a brick wall!

Report Abuse


you need to ask him whats his problem so you can get pass this.
I don't think he wants to go to prom with you, he must of got a better invitation. Ask him!!
that's odd behavior but it sounds as if maybe he has heard something about you that was not to his liking. maybe he heard you've been messing around with some other guy and he's really jealous (and immature) so rather than just confronting you, he's ';acting out.'; I'd ask him what's the problem to see if he will wise up and talk to me but if not, I'd ignore his childish behavior. Don't think you have to put up with nonsense just 'cause you're taking him to the prom.
i think hes being a jerk. but ask wat his prob first.
you're his friend, he feels uncomfortable being like that with you it sounds like.

or.....not to give you false hope.....

He could like you and is being weird to try to catch your attention.



If so......

Clearly He likes playing games, I like playing games,

games are funnn!!!
You should really talk to him. It sounds like he's just trying to aviod you. And if that's the case and u take him to prom he's gonna ruin the whole night for you! And its prom and u really just wanna have fun right!
sounds like a freak

No comments:

Post a Comment