Sunday, December 11, 2011

1 week .......?

so my bf and I have been dating for like 3 weeks. Ive known him for a year though. He is a sr and didnt go to him sr prom (we werent dating then) He doesnt really like going to dances. But I asked him to go with me to mine. He really said he would go. And I think that he DOES want to go. My problem is that neither of us like rap, and i dont know if he would be the kinda of guy to grind and w/e (probably not), but I dont like it. He isnt a dancer, so how should we go about dealing with the rap and bad music during prom? Should we dance crazy? Will he expect me to grind?1 week .......?
don't stress about it too much, talk with him and ask him what he wants to do.. it's your night to shine and have fun, so go crazy and have the most fun you can(even if you don't really like the music, make do with it and your after party can have the music you like)

just remember, it's not too important on how you dance but how much fun you're having..

good luck and please just go have fun and don't stress over anything..!!1 week .......?
If he doesnt like dances i doubt he will dance at all unless you lead, so you choose what you want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment