Sunday, December 11, 2011

Is it okay for my girl friend to dance with guys at a bar on her girls night out?

This is the first girl friend I had in 3 years I was just curious about how you guys and gals deal with this situation. I know in a healthy relationship its okay to go out with other friends. Now here is where I don't know what to think. . .



She came home and told me a guy was grinding on her and dancing with her and she told me that he gave her his number anyway. She made mention that she told the guy that she had a boy friend and he gave his number out to her anyway. (not sure what she did with it.)



How would you feel about it?

Is this behavior okay? Im a bit confused because I don't want my feelings to get me in a fight or arguemnet I thought I would come and ask others on yahoo so that when I bring up my feelings about this behavior I would have a good way to put it to her without disrespecting her free fun time.Is it okay for my girl friend to dance with guys at a bar on her girls night out?
Tell her you're not going to put up with that BS!Is it okay for my girl friend to dance with guys at a bar on her girls night out?
Be honest with yourself. Have you betrayed her confidence in any shape or form? Have you given her any reason for suspecting your loyalty? Don't b***s**t yourself with ';well, maybes';. It's a simple ';Yes'; or ';No'; question, no shades of gray. If the answer is ';Yes';, then it's your fault. If the answer is ';No';, then it's her responsibility and hers alone.



Obviously she has zero respect for you and knows she can control and manipulate you like a puppet and you'll always come back asking for more like a wimp. Otherwise she wouldn't risk doing something to risk a relationship.



Unless you like sloppy seconds, cut out immediately. I hope you're not living in her home, or you haven't invited her to live in yours, otherwise you're in a lot of trouble.



That woman just told you in plain colors there's no future in this. There's no ';I'm sorry';s or ';It won't happen again'; that will change this very fundamental fact: she broke your confidence, and nothing short of almighty intervention will mend it back. Don't get angry. Don't get even. It's just the way it is, because people are slowing accepting that this kind of behavior is acceptable. If you still have an iota of self-respect left in you, pick your things and move one. You owe her nothing, no contact, no explanation, absolutely nothing.



If you happen to cross her, just make something up, tell her you don't love her anymore, whatever. Repeat if you have to if she asks for details. If she asks if this is because she betrayed you or whatever, you can deny it if you want, but you stick to the fundamental, you don't love her. No being friends (that's just even worse!!), because friends don't betray. No need for futher explanations.



Don't waste any more energy on that.
Alright I am 24 and I have some experience with this situation unlike many of these kids who will probably answer.



Honestly I don't have a problem with some dancing at the clubs, honestly the person isn't going to like it but really it's just harmless fun that lets us have a bit of excitement without any meaning. She definitely crossed the line by giving out her number and by accepting his. I would be pretty mad about it because honestly, you don't make new friends at clubs like that so really why would she want some guy texting her and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment