Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do u grind?

well i know how to grind but im just shy. i never did it before and what if i suck and i grind with a hot guy and he hates it...i need confidence in grinding!!How do u grind?
Just practice in the mirror. Move your hips around and around in a circle until you get a comfortable feel of it. You'll get the hang of it. I learned by watching movies and videos of hot naked bodies, but if you are too young to get videos, then you just have practice by yourself until you get it.



Oh, get on your knees and place a pillow between your legs and sit on it, then practice moving like I mentioned earlier. You'll get the hang of it! : )How do u grind?
just practice in the mirror
girl gofor it it dont matter if a dude likes it or not but most likey he will your a girl and he is a guy come on think a bout that one ;)
Grinding sends a message about sex that you may not want to send. it is basically a lap dance done while dancing upright. Guys love it because they get their thingy rubbed, and some girls like to rub because, well, it can feel pretty good. It is almost a form of open mastrabation. Just rub your personal self so it feels good, and try to rub his personal self, you'll know by his reaction if you are hitting the spot, and/or you may notice a certain swelling, then you know you are grinding to his liking...now, are you really that kind of girl? That is the major question.
omg people knew tht i liked this guy so my friend had a party and invited me and my crush and i was like i'll only dance if he comes and than when he came i was to shy and my friend were like make the first move come on and than people were telling him to dance with me i was so embaressed and like in the middle of the party everyone started juking they even made a line girl boy girl boy girl boy and so on when my crush put his hands around my waist his hands felt warm kinda hot lol i was hot from my face but me and him still did it lol hope tht helps
  • live.com
  • benefits from computer viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment