Sunday, December 11, 2011

Guys (girls too!), how can I make grinding better?

I'm definitely not trying to be cocky (no pun intended hehe) but I would say that dancing is one of my strong suits. However, when I'm grinding with a guy it just seems... I don't know. Not blah, we both certainly enjoy it!, but every girl does it the same! How can I play around with the guy I've been seeing for a little while now? I'm thinking something sexy and cute... sneak in a kiss in an unexpected place perhaps (nothing too dirty, guys :P)?Guys (girls too!), how can I make grinding better?
keep some distance and sometimes touch him softly with your hands and hips, it allways works :)Guys (girls too!), how can I make grinding better?
piggie back rides are cute and sexy at the same time especially when danceing
hah, when i dance i just like to grab his hands and make him feel my legs to the hips :)



%26amp; usually just laugh and whisper something in his ear ;)
feel with your hands up and down his legs
just switch up your dance techniques like turn around and start grinding him and drop it like it's hottt!, just do your thing girl and don't try to be sexy cause it comes off as rehearsed just be natural and have fun thats when it's sexy.
All grinding is dirty.... its says sex, fck me.

Its not cute lol.

I like it when guys do it to me, etheir im gonna sleep with them that night If they was just one of them 'im dress hoochie and act like i put out but i don't' it doesn't matter because she attracted attension to me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment